Whether you prefer movies, shows, or original content, Paramount+ has it all. CBS All Access has been redesigned as this service. Its catalogue is similar to others, with a few original materials and shows. It was released as a cross-platform app, so it can be used on a variety of devices, including Android TV. It’s officially available in the Play Store, and you’ll be able to get Paramount Plus on your Android TV in no time. You can use this to watch TV shows, sports, news, and series, among other things. It’s a fantastic way to watch CBS Sports, which includes the NFL, UEFA, and much more.
Paramount Plus Subscription Plans & Pricing
To use the services of Paramount+, you must subscribe to one of its plans.
A Limited Commercial Plan gives you access to over 30000 episodes, movies, live sports, news, and other content with fewer advertisements.
$49.99 per year or $4.99 each month (includes a 7-day free trial)
With the Commercial Free Plan, you can stream all of the material from Limited Commercial and download episodes or movies to watch offline.
It costs $99.99 annually or $9.99 monthly (includes a 7-day free trial)
Paramount Plus on Android TV: Supported Models
On Android TV, watch Paramount Plus: Models That Work
The Paramount+ app is only available for certain Android TV devices. They are,
Hisense TCL 3-Series Nvidia Shield (Model 32S330)
Bravia Sony (2015 and above)
Xiaomi (Selected models)
How to Download Paramount Plus on Android TV
To install Paramount+ on your Android Smart TV, follow the steps below. Before continuing, make sure you’ve completed the Paramount+ sign-up process.
1. Turn on your Android TV and see if it’s connected to the internet.
2. Go to the Android TV home screen and pick Play Store.
Choose Search 3. Select Paramount Plus from the possibilities list by typing it into the Search window.
4. Select the Paramount Plus app icon to access the app’s information screen.
5. To begin the download, hover over the Get or Install option.
6. When the installation is complete, select Open to begin using it.
7. Sign in to your Paramount+ account with your login information to begin streaming it.
Alternative Method to Get Paramount Plus on Android TV
Cast is supported by almost all Android TV models. You can now cast the Paramount+ app from your phone to your Android TV with ease. To do so,
1. Download the Paramount+ app from the Google Play Store to your Android smartphone.
2. Next, connect your Android TV and smartphone to the same WiFi network.
3. Sign in with your subscriber account via the Paramount+ app on your smartphone.
4. Select the Cast option. Your smartphone will search for casting devices in the area.
5. Once your Android TV has been recognized, select it.
6. Open the Paramount+ app and play any video material. It will show up on your television.
If your Android TV doesn’t have the Cast option, you’ll have to acquire the Paramount+ app from an external streaming device like a Roku, Firestick, or Google TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why isn’t Paramount+ available on my Android TV Box?
If you don’t see the mount+, your device isn’t supported. You must use a casting device or purchase an external streaming device to use the app.
2. Is there a Paramount Plus app for Android TV?
The Paramount Plus app is only available on a few Android TV models.