Simple methods for increasing Mega daily download limit.
Users’ storage drives have recently become a source of concern as file sizes have increased due to improved output quality. Mega, like Google Drive, is one of the greatest cloud storage and file hosting services. However, Mega has a key disadvantage in that it has a daily bandwidth cap of 5GB for download and transfer. Users who need to download files more than 5GB must wait until the next day to finish the operation. To overcome this problem, the user must subscribe to a monthly plan, which is unnecessary for an inactive user. So, let’s talk about how to get around the Mega download restriction and make better use of it.
The Mega first displays a pop-up indicating a restricted available transfer quota. However, it can be continued by selecting the option to continue installing. When the download limit is reached, a “transfer quota exceeded” page appears, and users are unable to continue downloading.
Methods to Bypass Mega Download Limit
There are various ways for consumers to avoid paying for a subscription while still getting the most out of Mega Drive. The following are some of the methods utilised to circumvent the Mega drive and increase the daily limit.
Method 1: Using VPN Service
The Mega Drive tracks the user’s IP address and the amount of storage they use. When the limit is exceeded, the user is forced to wait for two hours. However, the wait time continues to grow. So, the simplest way to get around Mega Drive is to use a reliable VPN service. It hides the user’s real IP address and redirects them to a different one, allowing them to get around the download limit.
Method 2: Cloud WARP
It’s not a long-term strategy for getting around the restriction, but it may be used once and is useful for idle users who need to download 10GB of data. WARP operates as a virtual private network (VPN) that allows users to browse the internet privately. However, because WARP by Cloud flare, does not transfer locations like a VPN, the user can only bypass the limit once.
Method 3: Using Mega Basterd Mega Downloader
1. Download and install the most recent version of Java for Windows, as well as Mega Basterd Zip file.
2. Extract the Zip files after the download is complete.
3. Mega Downloader There will be a folder entitled Mega Basterd windows in the unpacked contents. Now run Mega Basterd as administrator by right-clicking on the batch file.
4. A box will appear asking you to create an API key before the Mega downloader opens.
Remove the Mega Download Limit 5. Select “Edit” from the File menu after clicking the “No” option.
Remove the Mega Download Limit 6. Choose the “Change it” option after clicking the “Settings” tab.
7. Scroll down the list of settings and enable the “Use Proxy Setting” option.
Proxy Settings 8. The proxy details may be found on any free proxy list site and used to get around the daily download limit.
9. In the Smart Proxy area, type the proxy link you want to use.
10. Close the settings window by clicking the save button.
11. Finally, copy the Mega file URL for the user to download.
12. Click the “Let’s Dance” button after pasting the Mega file link into the link grabber.
13. Download the file The user can then select the file to be downloaded and click “Let’s Dance” once more.
14. With the help of Smart Proxy settings, the file begins to download.
Method 4: By Using J Downloader
1. Get J Downloader from the website and install it.
2.Install J Downloader . This downloader works on all operating systems, including Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
3. The user will also require proxies for this method.
4. Copy and paste the file’s URL into the “Connection Manager” tab.
5. For a smooth file download, some settings must be changed.
6. Open JDownloader on Windows or Mac and select the “options or preferences” option. Select “Connection Manager” from the drop-down menu. Set “Max chunks per downloads” to 20 and “Max Simultaneous Downloads” to 5.
Check the proxies during the download and remove them if they are red-flagged. Remove the old proxies and add the new ones if an error message occurs saying “Bandwidth exceeded.” These are the most prevalent ways to get around the download limit. It is always recommended for an active user to purchase a plan with a monthly subscription for optimal utilization.